August 7, 2010

Blog Genesis

College Gardens Park
So after swinging by a friend's place to pick up some lights and microphone we use for video productions, I had planned on trying out my new Canon T2i out at a park I've been yearning to visit ever since I first saw construction started on it.  However, before heading over to the park, I needed more then the nature around the park as the subject of my photos.  There's nothing more interesting then FOOD! Just a stone's throw away was Asia Taste, a favorite place of mine to get Taiwanese food and, of course, bubble tea.



Yes as you can see, I ordered good old Taiwanese Chicken and strawberry milk tea.  Unfortunately, the tapioca pearls  weren't ready at the time of my order.  So, the lady at the counter suggested jelly instead.  I was forced to try something new, and change can be good at times.  The milk tea with jelly was pretty good.  However, I still prefer tapioca pearls.
Yes the cup is half full because I couldn't wait until after taking a picture of the drink to start drinking it.
After a filling up with Taiwanese food, it was time to look for things to snap shots of.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...